Partner with Us
IBEC Ventures is actively pursuing four types of partners to engage with us in our ventures. Some partners are the entrepreneurs in the field applying their skill and experience in new ventures abroad. Some partners are investors who provide monies to a venture capital fund. Other partners are contributors who provide either one time gifts or on-going funding to help consultants do their job and to assist with business start-up costs (all donations qualify for receipts good for tax purposes). Lastly, there are partners who are the consultants, willing to provide their experience and skills to assist with the start-up of new ventures.
- Do you have the passion to make a real difference in the world?
- Do you have the desire to start your own business and the vision to make it successful?
- Do you have an idea, but need help making it happen?
- Are you willing to venture out to areas where you can make a foundational impact in the lives of others?
- IBEC Ventures has established a venture capital fund.
- Because we are committed to doing the right things for the right reasons, many people have come forward to help contribute to and defray the costs of our consultants international travel expenses as they counsel our clients and help facilitate the success of new business ventures.
- IBEC Ventures is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization incorporated in Pennsylvania. All donations of US dollars made to IBEC Ventures are tax deductible in the United States.
- To make contributions online via PayPal, click here.
- Do you have valuable skills and experience you could offer to global start-ups?
- We are continually seeking to expand our consultant base and are welcoming the right expertise in the following areas:
- Total Quality Management
- Business Plan Development
- Product Launch
- Finance & Accounting
- Principle Based Management
If you are interested in partnering with IBEC Ventures or would like more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org